Restaurant Kitchen hand and cleaning staff required; Multiple roles
Suitably selected workers will be offered a competitive hourly rate in line with experience. Staff Incentives, additional training, and awards are provided to successful applicants.
You will be required to perform several different duties such as but not limited to;
- – Kitchen hand general work
- – Kitchen and amenities cleaning
- – Emptying rubbish bins
- – Dishwashing
- – Cleaning bathrooms and storage area
Experience; To be successful, we require the following:
- – Some hospitality and commercial cleaning experience and awareness.
- – Have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- – Enjoy doing repetitive work
- – Be able to obtain a blue card and police check as required.
To be considered a potential applicant and candidate, it is necessary that workplace and career-based competency and training are successfully achieved. This is to be completed via our training partner, TVET school Asia delivering as UK standards and aligned to the Australian training requirements of Unit Of competency. The programme cost is subsidised with details provided after LLN is completed and passed.
Only successful applicants meeting application criteria will be contacted. Mobility, logistics, and visa for entry permission by immigration officials and associated charges are not included and will be subject to approval by relevant authorities.
Good hourly rates and benefits are provided to the suitable candidates our clients select for projects.