8 Positions are open for multiple payroll processing for companies in Malaysia and Australia.
This opportunity is for Fresh Graduates ONLY who are currently unemployed wanting to start a career in HR, Payroll & Administration. Either with a Diploma or bachelor’s Degree.
To be considered for the position and be eligible for your HR, Payroll & Admin career, you must successfully complete a 4-week Certification Training programme plus a 4-week hands-on practical.
The location will be VirtuePayz Outsourcing Innovation Lab, Block 2, Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur De Centrum City, Jalan Ikram-Uniten, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
- – Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- – Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
- – Maintaining employee records on HRMS and Payroll system. Ensuring data integrity.
- – Coordinating with the team leader to ensure correct employee data.
- – Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- – Providing administrative assistance to the other admin department.
- – Mandatory Payroll Processing & Administration certification is required.
- – Proficient with Payroll system software.
- – Minimum Diploma or Degree qualified.
- – Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- – Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- – Good time management and organisational skills.
- – Working knowledge of relevant Malaysia and Australia legal regulations and HR statutory requirements.
- – Able to prioritise and multitask effectively.
Starting salary RM2,200 – RM2,500 (range) for suitable selected candidates only.
THIS VACANCY IS FOR PERSONS WHO ARE CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED AND GRADUATES WITH A DIPLOMA OR BACHELOR’S DEGREE.