Aged Care and Home Care Aide Worker (with minimum 3 years of healthcare experience & a Diploma in Nursing)
We are looking for passionate care workers to join Workready Asia to support our client’s Aged care services, including both domestic assistance and social services such as organising outings, cooking, pet care, cleaning, gardening, and transportation. You’ll help review care plans to understand their goals and needs, use an app to track important information and spot any hazards to ensure their safety.
The sort of qualities that will best suit this opportunity include the following:
- – Experience working within the Healthcare sector
- – Strong desire to help our customers, who are some of the most vulnerable and deserving people in our community, to live independent and fulfilling lives
- – Friendly personality with good relationship-building skills and respect for dignity and privacy
- – You use a smartphone (avoid travel to the office) and can help your clients with theirs!
- – You will work towards obtaining an Australian Drivers License
- – A Certificate IV in Aged Care or Individual Support is required, and English certification is required.
Daily Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To :
- – Personal care (Shower assistance, feeding, toileting)
- – Domestic assistance
- – Meal preparation
- – Social support and companionship
- – Chaperone to appointments
We can offer you continual pathways towards personal and professional development to make this a rewarding experience for you, and help you to get the most out of this opportunity. Candidates wishing to be considered as part of the application must complete and pass the Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment (LLN). To be considered a potential applicant and candidate, it is necessary that workplace and career-based competency and training are successfully undertaken and achieved in Brisbane. The programme cost is subsidised, with details provided after the LLN is completed and passed.
Only successful applicants meeting the application criteria will be contacted. Accommodation, logistics, and visa for entry permission by immigration officials and associated charges may apply and will be subject to approval by relevant authorities. Workready Asia will provide continued support, guidance and advice throughout this process. Successful candidates may be offered a subsidised mobility structure.
Excellent hourly rates (Australia rates) and benefits are provided to the suitable candidates.