This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success – you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and responsibility for making it happen.
- Identify problems and unlock opportunities for partners through technology solutions.
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starter attitude.
A bit about you:
- A strong product mindset and passion for user experience, you prioritize work with the customers in mind and make data-driven decisions to fix customer pain-points
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player. Your work will frequently involve cross-team collaboration.
- Ability to break down complex projects into incremental milestones that deliver customer value
- Experience in developing web applications and distributed systems in a production environment
- Curiosity and drive for continuous learning and improvement
- Following and advocating best coding practices, continuous delivery and code reviews
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases, query optimisation and designing schemas is a plus
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience with their stack: Python and Django , Kubernetes, AWS and service mesh architectures.
- You have worked with distributed systems and monolithic architectures and understand the advantages and challenges of both.
- This role requires skills visa sponsorship for the ideal candidates. The fees, and charges for Visa work permit requirements and terms and conditions will be discussed with the right-identified candidates.